Tuesday, January 1, 2013

12 things to smile about in 2012

Twelve things to smile about in 2012

1.Babysitting my two friends



2. My awesome nerd birthday party thrown by my friend's son.

3. Playing with puppies on the beach.





4. My amazing baby sister who surprises me on a regular basis as to just how amazing she really is... and my baby brother who ticks me off constantly by being obstinate and pig headed but makes me keep loving him anyway


5. This amazing state that I live in
Cards 4 Nathan





6. My parents for always loving me and being there for me and supporting me along the way.


7.  Playing board games with new people and having such a good time, I was crying from laughing

8. My new camera. Silly thing but I've had so much fun running around taking photos, learning how it works... seeing things in a different way

9. My friends Squats and Stubert. What would I ever ever ever EVER do without my two most trusted advisers???

10. Seeing my 3 friends from childhood that I haven't seen in nearly 20 years. It was for a sad occasion but it was so amazing seeing them again. It felt like no time ever passed. And to be told that shortly after the new year, one of them would be moving back home (After many years spent in Fl and Italy) was the greatest news I could have wanted to hear!!

11. My nieces... My Punkin Pie and Dolly. My favorite connoisseurs of my lovingly made Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches and sisters in Mollydooker.

12.  My grandparents make me smile every day, with all the memories I have of them... Every time I see them or speak with them on the phone, they make smile, they make me laugh.


I met so many amazing people and had so many wonderful experiences this year... it was really difficult to choose just 12 things. And I know I could have been very specific in events just from this year. Maybe next year

Happy New Year!!
x's and o's

No comments:

Post a Comment