Thursday, April 19, 2012

No pictures...

Hello my loverlies,

A couple years ago I bought my first semi big girl camera (those of you with REAL big kid cameras may want to cover your eyes from embarrassment) I picked up a Nikon SX120.


 It was a big step up for me who previously had only ever used disposables (remember those??) or super cheapo cameras that had little functionality outside of autofocus and uhm... uhh... that was ... kinda it.
So this camera was I guess my 'gateway' to maybe doing bigger and better things. I like taking pictures. I'd like to get better at it.

The other day I went to grab my camera (which admittedly I have used less and less since I got my iphone, seeing as it takes remarkably decent photos) and when I turned it on, I got a 'lens error' message. I tried a bunch of  troubleshooting steps (short of taking it apart) and nothing has worked so I think it's time for a new camera. I've had this one for I think 4 or 5 years. I'd like to make a step up from here but have no clue about cameras. Anyone have any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment