Monday, January 23, 2012

Picture pages picture pages yada yada picture pages *hummmmmmmmmm*

Hello my lovely lovelies!
As those of you that have braved my prior posts have figured out by now, I'm a bit of a rambler who just blahblahblahblahblahs on and on. I realize that most people go to blogs not to read the ramblings but to peruse the photos. I know this because most often when I go to blogs, I skim the blahblahblahs and look at the photos. So I'm going to stop with the blahblahblah and share some photos with you.
These are a handful of photos that I have taken... a bunch of my favorites. I hope you like them! And I hope this proves, contrary to what previous posts have shown, that I can actually take photographs! :)












Do you know this guy? cuz he told me to call him but I lost his number! LOL

(we were stopped at a light and taking pics and he posed for us and shouted 'call me!' as we drove off)


























And to round it all off...  It's not just a warning- it's a lesson! Slow children... will be eaten by a tree.

Hope you enjoyed!!!  :)

Cheers!

-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment