Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Pumpkin Ravioli

Hello my lovelies!
I may have mentioned recently ... I love anything pumpkin. And it is pumpkin season YAY!
I was craving some pumpkin the other night so I made some pumpkin raviolis.






I didn't make any sauce to go on it (couldn't think of anything to make) but to be honest I really like them plain with some veggies on the side.

How I made them:
1 pkg of wonton wrappers
A can of pumpkin puree
half a cup of fresh grated parm
chopped fresh baby spinach (about a cup)
1 egg yolk (reserve egg white)
Combine. Add 1 tbs water to egg white to use to seal wrapper.  Cut each wrapper in half. Place a spoonful of filling in middle of wrapper, wet edges with egg white/water mixture, fold wrapper over and seal, pressing out any air bubbles. Sprinkle 2 tbs olive oil in a heated skillet and place the ravioli in the skillet. Turn the ravioli over when the edges start to crisp and brown.


No comments:

Post a Comment