Saturday, August 27, 2011

Whooooooo are you who who... who who

Hello my lil duckies,

The title of this post really should be 'what is this' but I have that song stuck in my head due to owl googling.

Tonight I tried my hand at crafting something I've been wanting to do for awhile. I've been seeing all these adorable little owls all over the place


I really wanted to try my hand at making them. So I did a google search and I came across this tutorial. My owl should have come out resembling this:


And what my impatient not so great instruction following lazy butt produced for a sweet deserving 10 year old animal loving girl... is this:







I've been advised by some knowledgeable young ladies that it kinda looks like an owl. They think.

So there ya go.

Oh I just changed its eyeballies to this:

Apparently it's now 'John Lennon Owl' wearing shades cuz he's nocturnal. *shake my head* Oh my friends.


Updated: Apparently didn't give enough seam allowance and a few seams just popped. *tosses it over my shoulder*

No comments:

Post a Comment